Do you have a tax strategy for your LLC?
A thoughtfully planned tax return can save your LLC thousands of dollars.
Everyone is forming an LLC these days, but not everyone knows why or how to strategize an LLC to minimize taxation. Every day at AB CPA we help underutilized LLCs implement tax strategies to increase tax savings.
By taking the time to understand your business style, we custom fit a tax plan for you. We spend time developing an awareness, strategizing, and balancing your tax needs versus your business needs. Never breaking rules, but always minimizing your tax bill where ever possible.
Questions to ask yourself to identify common LLC pitfalls:
- Are you getting real world advice regarding your LLC?
- Do you know what the gross receipts fee is and how to avoid it?
- Is it time to convert to an S Corp?
- Single member LLC versus dual member – how to navigate your options?
- Does an entity from out of California escapes CA tax?
- Did you form at the right time? (forming too early or too late can be costly)
- Do you need a better bookkeeper?
Taxes are more than just numbers in boxes. Your LLC taxes should be a thoughtful and planned process - AB CPA offers strategic, trustworthy tax advice.
AB CPA, Inc. is an LLC tax return specialist. With nearly 20 years of experience preparing LLC returns in San Diego, AB CPA, Inc. can ensure your tax return is the best it can be. Top quality tax advising makes sure that you don’t pay one dollar more than necessary in tax.